Tuesday, September 18, 2012

THREE SMOSH VIDEOS OF THE DAY?!?!?! Mind=Blown

This definitely makes the spot for today!!! Haha, Smosh videos for the win!!!

And sorry for putting the Wrong Ian is bored For Yesterday, it was a Mistake, because whenn i put videos onto Blogger, i cant see who uploaded them which sucks.
And i cant watch the New Lunchtime with Smosh on Thursday until i get home from Band practice. I is sad. (If you watched the Smosh DONUTS Video which will have the link Next to a friendly arrow You will understand the I Is sad thing--->http://www.smosh.com/videos/donuts-lunchtime-smosh)

Oh, and im getting a Smosh Shirt (the pokemon one) And two bracelets. When i get them, i will take a pic and show it to you guys! The shirt is A Large Which isnt my size, but that is for reasons that it will fit me for a long time!!!

And for an extra Video of the Day:


This was the video which of whom Disbanded me with Smosh forever ago. Though me and this song Share bad memory's and I love Pokemon (As i know they do too) It deserves a Spot up here somewhere. Oh and an FYI. I love this video now :3




No comments:

Post a Comment