Monday, September 10, 2012

Some Info on this Website.

WE ARE NOT THE REAL SMOSH.

That is one big thing we have to Clear up. We will Post Random Blog like things, like the Smosh Pit does,
but we are not smosh....

We will post their videos On this page so people who havent heard of Smosh, can be introduced to it.

Their most recent video Is  IM A FAIRY?! And it is Very funny. I watched it before it was on YouTube, and I couldnt stop Laughing. That video is on their Second Channel, where they do Random stuff. That channel is called IanH.  They do Lunchtime w/ Smosh, where you can go to their Twitter and ask them Questions Every Thursday.

(Off Topic, The good thing About doing this with a Friend, is I believe She likes Ian, and I like Anthony, So they both have a Fan)

You will See two admins Here, One is Cupcake, and the other is Me.  Im Kaylipika, and i will be doing most of the talking in this Blog/ Website.

And I bet everyone is Wondering (Doubt it) What my favorite Smosh Video is.

It is this one:


Or this one:



Im working on a Special Smosh collage, I will post that when Im done. 
I will try to Post something everyday,  And when i cant, I will have Cupcake Post something.


Enjoy our Page,

Remeber, we arent Smosh, or affiliated with them, Even changed the mosh name around a bit.

But we do REALLY Enjoy Smosh.

Signing out.

Oh and their Actual website: http://www.smosh.com/ I seriously still need to get an account for this.

Derp.

1 comment: