Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Food Battle.... Mozzarella Stick versus Banana




The battle of the Year is in your guy's hands.
I voted for Mozzarella Stick today, Banana Has my vote tomorrow.



In my opinion, i think it would have been cool to see chocolate Versus pink frosted sprinkled Donut, but that is just my opinion. But of course....IT COULDNT HAVE WON. Whatever. 2 Days until a new Lunchtime with Smosh, and 3 until a New Smosh video! Only if it were to be Pokemon in real life 5 :'(

Two good foods, That i actually have in my Refrigerator and on my kitchen table at this very moment..... But only one can win. Then, It is the Battle to the Death against Eggroll! Stay tuned for that....October 19th. Oooooo I CANT WAIT tehehehe

Smooshy Signing out. Peace Smoshy fans.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment