Sunday, September 23, 2012

Smosh Video of the Day! And More Pictures!

Its'a me Mario! Have you guessed what the Smosh Video of the Day and the Pictures to go with it are going to Be? If not, It is REJECTED MARIO GAMES And 10 Best Mario Memes!


My head phones dont work anymore, (why the firetruck am i still wearing them i dont know) But when they did, i almost fell on the floor laughing at this.

AND FOR THE 10 BEST MARIO MEMES!



"IM SORRY TO SAY THIS, BUT THE PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE!"
I had Mushroom soup later that night.


Am I the only person who thinks this would be cool to do if a safe way was made?

IN Mario Kart 7...I Was lucky and got a 3 Toads once......Then a Ghost came.....Aaaaaand its gone ._.

When i have to race on Rainbow road, it shows how i will drive in real life. When i drive on any other course, it shows how i drive in my dreams.


Seriously ._.

Unless you are at your at your smallest form... Then:



Good for you, mario.

i hate that.

YES YES YES

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Until Next time Guise....Smooshy Signing out :) Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment