Wednesday, September 19, 2012

30 BEST LOLCATS. And the Smosh Video of the day (CUTE FURRY KITTENS!)

And though this isnt a Count down, these are Some of my favorite LOL Cat Images. Oh, and if you saw the title for the Smosh video of the day, You can tie two and two together hopefully, on why I have 30 Best LOL Cats as a Picture "Countdown" like thing.

So let the LOL'ing begin!

No Just Kidding. Watch CUTE FURRY KITTENS! First. and even if you have already Watched it, WATCH IT AGAIN.

Oh Darn. just Noticed that the Description for their Cute furry Kittens video has 30 Best LOL Cats too.....Shoot. this was unplanned for.  Very much on accident. I just thought they would fit well together.
Lulz. Getting my Smosh Shirt, And bracelets HOPEFULLY Tomorrow (supposed to get them today ._.)


1. Confuzzled Cat


Seriously. Haz should be in the dictionary.  Because it Haz awesome qualities to it. Unlike that Has stuff. What The Firetruck is that?!?!

2. Mad Momma Cat.


AWWWW They look so much like each other :) I bet the Mom did the same thing when she was a Baby too.  So dont yell at the Poor thing. He is a Curious Kitten. He is going to climb in Blinds. Durr Hurr >:P


3. Love bug Brother Cats

This is what I call Brotherly love. or Sisterly Love. DAWWWW TEH KITTEH HAZ HEART111!!!!!


4.Sad Kitty

Cat! I told you: If you make me a cookie, Either 1) I want you to eat it, Because I dont trust you sometimes or 2.) DONT EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY COOKIE.


5. Brave Kitty

Oh noes. the Zombie Acoplypse (Whatever, i could care less on spelling for something that isnt going to happen) Is COMING!!! KITTEH CAT.....I wub Kitty cats. save yourself Kitty! But dont Worry. it isnt gonna happen.
Lulz.


6.Amazed cat

Me and my Cat hold conversations all the time. I say Meow, and my Cat, MissingNo. goes Reowwwwww And though i dont know what he is saying, I love MissingNo. anyways.

7. Troll Cat

SERIOUSLY!!!!!! I Hate it when cats do this! But i love them to the core, so I let them. They are just posing for the camera. then they see you reaching for the Capture button and they move out of that cute pose.

8. Dork Cat

xD......Thats all i have to say.


9. Pirate kitty

Wouldn't doubt it if that is what my cats say to me some days. Because When i yell at them they HATE Me. so they stay away.


10. Happy kitty...Sleepy kitty...Purr purr purr.

Meanwhile in Japan......

11. LOGIC

No one likes Logic. Thats why video Games have none. Everyone likes video games. That must explain it because No one likes LOGIC!

12. NYAN CAT

I would find you guys the Nyan cat Lyrics, but pasting it into here.....Im gonna have a bad time.

13. NERD CAT

 Wat if I dont see Eithers? Wat if i sees a nerdy cat?

14. INVISICAT

So old of a Meme, but yet still funny. It was Popular when Myspace was still "Awesome"

15. A form of an OMG Cat

Srsly? Im not Kitten you, im just miceing with you

16.  Derp Cat

So cute.......Yet So derp.


17. Forever ALONE Cat


Hopefully, he will find a Kitten friend. Maybe......We can hope. Cats always deserve friends. DONT STAY FOREVER ALONE LIKE THE GUY ABOVE THIS TEXT.

18. Choices.... Cat

 Daww.......So sad.

19. MATTER Cat

I swear, if i remember, when i go into science class tomorrow, i have to ask this question. It'd be on topic. We are learning about Matter. AND KITTY CATS MATTER.


20. POSSUM Cat

                                                
 FAIL.

21. Legend of Zelda Cat

CAN I HAZ AS MY PET? Oh.....Sorry MissingNo.....you can read now? Haha ._." JK

22. Scared Cat

JUST TAKE THE SQUIRT BOTTLE AND THROWS IT AWAY NAO!

23. Cant hear you Cat

I wish.


24.COOKIE Cat


Om nommmmmmm

25.LOL Cat


The longer you stare at it, the funnier it gets. Just Saiyan.

26. Unamused Cat

But.... Owner.....Y U NO LISTEN?


27.Poptart Cat


I want this cat too.

28.BACON Cat

The face i make when i get Bacon. Again, stare at it longer,= More FUNNY!

29.At first…. Cat

WARNING. IF YOU DONT WANT TO LAUGH TOO MUCH, DONT STARE AT BOTTOM PANEL FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME..

30.KARATE Cat

Do you? Do you Huh?


So since i cant get the Setting off of Middle typing, i guess it is time to Go. Smooshy Signing Out :3
Stay tuned For TOMORROWWWWW

CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR MIND BLOWN UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT ONCE.


No comments:

Post a Comment