Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Anthony!

Though I doubt Anthony Would see this (it would be EPIC it if the real Anthony saw/commented on this)

But happy Birthday dude. Hope you had a great one, and spent it With Ian having fun, maybe filming an early Lunchtime with smosh Or something.

Me, and all of your fans Are happy to Say "Happy Birthday"

And as a side note....

Pokemon in real life 5.

When will that happen?

I remeber when i was Younger, I loved Smosh's Videos, liked their facebook page everything. Then i saw the Pokemon theme song revenge song and hated them for a long time.....But.....Now i like them more than i did before, And cant get enough of their videos. I spent my whole weekend watching Shut Up cartoons, Mail Time with Smosh, Lunchtime w/ Smosh, Ian is bored, and regular smosh videos (With my usual pokemon video schedule), I  had to go to the bathroom for the longest time, But i kept saying, Last video last video. Atleast i got to the bathroom Safely xD

Then more Smosh videos After that.

ZELDA RAP Y U NO KEEP PLAYING?

Well, now im listening to this.

 Who ever made this is a Genius.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY!

No comments:

Post a Comment